zx12bob asks what is process and who needs it. The answer to this question is easy -- the details and implementation are of course complex, but at the highest level it comes down to three things.
What does that mean?
- We must do things cheaper
- We must do things faster
- We must do things better
The way to achieve this is to have everyone consistantly use the best process for the project.
So now the complex questions:
- Use Fewer people
- Peform less rework (rework costs money)
- Offer useful business services to users as quickly as possible
- Improve the user experience with better design and fewer bugs
powered by performancing firefox
- What is the best process
- How do we use it consistantly?