After the dust settled from OSDC what am I doing?
Let's see how much sticks?
These are forward looking statements and no commitment should be inferred :-(
- Trying to get some things finished up for my customer
- Thinking about my next contract (hint, hint)
- Migrating to Ubunto Linux and upgrading to Firefox 2
- Looking to turn my OSDC slides into a more substantial article and add some cool new featurs to the demo (e.g. two way build dependency tracking, reports, integration into cmake,.... solving world hunger)
- Improving my Vim work habits: use more macros and scripts for Perl programming; use Vim for XML and HTML editing (including blogging)
- Try and get much better at Test Driven Development, more on that in a future post
- Get to bed earlier
- Become better at all the business admin stuff
- Get back on the GTD wagon
- Make posts to my blog at least once every two days
- Get a spell checker working here!